AWI Voices With Impact presents: Grief and Resilience Film Showcase and Filmmaker Q&A
The world premiere of 5 short films around the topic of Grief and Resilience, followed by a Q&A with the filmmakers.
About this event
Films to be screened at this premiere on June 27 include:
- “Blue Garden” by Natalie Murao
- “Paper Planes” by Sina Sultani
- “Six Feet Apart” by Monty Cole
- “Promise” by Lane Michael Stanley
- “The Sunset Special” by Marlena C. Robbins & David Telles
The premiere will be followed by a week-long festival of dialogue and discussion from June 29 – July 1. All sessions are free and open to the public.
You can register for this event here.
Featured National Resources: